Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Meet Big D.

                                                                                                        

Hey Babes! It's nice to meet you all. My name is Debo. You probably haven't heard much about me because, as you can see, I'm not a boxer. Its just been all about the boxers lately and it's never about me and my true love, so I try not to get too involved in the Fireball politics.

I don't have a harem of girls like that stuck up Scout, nor do I get his daughters as Malakai likes to gloat about. It's just me and my lovely Harley and we both like to keep things quiet. Mamma Red seems to be so busy with all that boxer drama, we get lots of time to just watch tv and relax. Does anyone else wonder if poor Matthew McConaughey will ever find his balance? This has been stressing me and Harley out of late ... I mean that poor handsome young Texan, forced to drive those Lincolns for money but just doesn't seem happy, does he?


This here's my sweetheart, Harley. We don't believe in having all them partners .... and kids .... like those damn heathen boxers!

     So, Mamma Red decided to take me for a ride to the West End Grocery this morning. That place is always busy! While she was in there, I thought I'd help out and keep her seat warm for her. Then she was pissed that there were drool strings all over her steering wheel! No need to be so hissy missy! They're just drool stings! Anyway, I fixed her .... I stayed right where I was. For a good 10 minutes she tried to move my 160lb carcass out of her seat. Hardyhaaaarrrrhhaaaarrrr!

     Now, before I leave, I just got to mention Mamma Red's meat stew. She made a fresh pot last night with bear and my dears, was it EVER GOOD! That woman is just magic with a stew pot. A nice surprise last evening too, when a friend arrived with a gigantic box just full of frozen venison. We sure are eating good these days. Gotta love all them folks who cleans out their freezers in the spring too. It's nice they think of us over here at Fireball Kennels. 

     Okay, me and the missus is going outside for a spell to get some sun. We think the missus is up the stump but we're not quite sure yet ...  but we'll let you know soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment