Sunday, April 26, 2015

Scary Situation ... But We Can Handle It!

Greetings Fireball Friends and my (our) utmost apologies for the extended absence. All I can say about that, is ..... Shit is Getting Done! Yeah.

     I wish I could report about spectacular spring weather here in Hunts Point ... but that wouldn't be truthful. Wet and cold. Sadly only intermittent lounging in the sun has happened. This has been most disappointing. The extended cold rain has caused a bit of drama for my dear friend Missy, out Bangs Falls way. They have been absolutely stranded by the rising Medway River. I have had to commandeer the internet here for extended periods just to monitor the situation. We've seen a couple of videos ( which I don't seem to have the thumbs to embed here ... I have tried very hard though ). Poor Missy and her family were unable to get out for several days. We've been quite concerned.

     Now folks, it's time for a heartfelt confession. Let me explain the background story. You see, I have been bugging Her Ladyship with some exaggerated frequency to get hold of Ripley's mom, the lady who makes them over by the beach, and to commission a special collar for me. Why? Well, because, being the undisputed King of Fireball Kennels, I bloody well deserve it, don't you think?

     Well, those two ladies had a couple discussions and worked out the details, and this is the wonderful collar that appeared:




     Now, what are your thoughts on this one? I personally think it's over the top cool. It has quite a weight as well, making it a manly protective collar. Nobody can bite through 30 hex nuts set in the center. So, before I continue to the most awful embarrassing part, I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you that all collars shown here on this blog are available at the following Facebook page :  Fireball Kennels   Once there just post to the Message area and a dialogue will begin within a day. Don't be shy ... we're a most cordial group here.

     Okay, on to one of the most mortifying moments of my life. I have been working rather steady this spring, and with the girls in season, I haven't really been eating all that I usually consume. Have to keep a trim waist for the ladies, you know. Well, consequently, I discovered, quite by accident mind you, that I could slip it over my left ear if I tilted my head in a certain way. Well, once it was off, I could admire it properly and I may have licked the buckle a bit too hard, leaving some small indentations all over it.  Thankfully, it still works, but Her Ladyship is most displeased. Ripley's mom lost her shit and I seem to be the brunt of all jokes as well as being in the proverbial doghouse. Some else please do something stupid to take the focus off my horrible mistake!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment