Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Sunday 2015. Scout's News




          Greetings my friends. I hope the Easter Bunny found all of you ... if you choose to believe in such things. It certainly is a beautiful day. Its nice and sunny but could be a bit warmer. There is still lots of snow to be melted.

     I guess the big news today is that Rosie, the Drum Horse will soon be leaving us. She's off to a whole new life and training program up closer to the valley. She'll like it up that way as it's so pretty in the summer and there's lots and lots of new horse friends there too. Her Ladyship said she hasn't got enough time to train her properly and its a sin to waste such a beautiful animal. I have to agree with her.
Here's a picture of Rosie. She's beautiful when her mane and tail are all brushed up. She has those fancy feathers all over her lower legs too. She'll make a great parade horse once she's been taught a few things.

    Her ladyship was over by the beaches yesterday to have supper with her new friends. That's where my sweetie, Ripley and my daughter Hunter live too. She was pretty happy when she got home, so it must have been a nice time. Here's a couple new shots of Ripley and Hunter. They sent these over to me this morning.
 
 
They're a lazy bunch over there by the beaches. Seems all they ever do is lay in the sun.

     Now I have to tell you about my son, Caper who's living up in Halifax! He's a big fella already at 17 weeks and it seems he's got quite the sense of humor. Here he is wishing everyone a Hoppy Easter.
 He's so funny with his extra skin all hauled up around his face. Yes, those are his real ears.


Looks like I have work to do today as I hear Missy is coming for a little visit. I am a busy busy man!

Have a great day everybody and keep checking here for more updates and stories from Fireball Kennels in beautiful Beech Hill. Located in Hunts Point, Nova Scotia, we do breeding in Boxers, Bull Mastiffs and Neopolitan Mastiffs, as well as boarding and grooming of all breeds. Add us to your bookmarks.

Fireball's Facebook Page 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment