Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Greetings from Scout, the Undisputed King of Fireball Kennels

     Hello everyone. I am the much talked about Scout you've all been hearing about.  First though, I have to offer apologies for the comments from my young friend, Malakai. Quite frankly, I'm surprised he can even read. We've only just decided to start this blog and he jumps in with all four paws and does nothing but whine about this, that and the other thing. He's barely out of short pants and thinks he's the expert on all things regarding Her Ladyship's business.

     Her Ladyship works hard for us all. We never miss a meal and we're always cared for in every way. Malakai's unkind comments were rude. Our Ladyship smells wonderful all the time ... a mix of dark roast coffee and meat stew. She is the most wonderful Mom a dog could have and I won't stand for a word against her! I shall be taking young Malakai aside in a wee while and discussing some of his recent antics with the concern and direction of the mentor I try to be to him.

     Alright then, on to more important things. We were NOT laying around getting fat all winter. We were planning new and exciting things for the business this summer. I'm afraid we're a bit behind schedule, but there's lots to be done and not a lot of hands to do it. One of the great new plans is to offer a line of locally hand made paracord side-buckle collars and leashes. We are getting a great deal and offering the savings to our customers at prices less than the competition.


Here is an example of the collars. We're custom making them to order so be sure to send your order to Fireball Kennels on Facebook. Just jot off a private message there with the preferred color and exact size of your dogs neck where the collar would sit. We add an inch for comfort and begin your order immediately.

     We had a few nice litters over the winter. One of my favorite girls, Ripley, had a nice litter of 8 on Nov 29th. Today one of my daughters from this litter got her last puppy needles and a clean bill of health from the good Dr. Barry.


Way to go Hunter!

     I  had a rather busy morning myself. The girls are booking up my spring rather quickly. Lots of repeat bookings and I've got myself quite the harem. Its looking very promising for lots of nice summer and fall offspring. Her Ladyship is going to be busier than ever with the construction over at the new site. There is so much to do there but we're all looking forward to the new space and runs. I'm sure Her Ladyship is looking forward to a bit more privacy here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment